WORK WITH ME
It moves me beyond words to share what I have learned along my journey as a writer and storyteller with those who are eager to learn and grow and share their stories with the world. If you are reading this, we need to connect.
Here are 7 ways that you can access my expertise and experience for your personal growth and development to tell your story. I have categorized these in order, from those that require the smallest investment to those that require a little more.
- Search my site. I have written more than 300 blog posts on my personal website alone. It is quite possible that I have already written about your question or issue. Be sure to use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of the page to reference topics of choice.
- Subscribe to my updates. I publish 2 new blog posts a week. I write about how we are impacted by the way we experience the world and why our individual stories have value. I write content that inspires, teaches strategies for finding value in your story and ways to share your stories with larger audiences to build your platform. By subscribing, you’ll not only be inspired but you will also receive my latest revelations and strategies delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more.
- Buy one of my products. All of my products are conveniently located in my store. Each product represents stories that I believe worthy of sharing, my valuable insight on various topics, including online influence, self-publishing, goal-setting, finding your voice and of course products to keep you inspired. Learn more.
- Join Write Now®. This is my members-only site, designed to give you the inspiration, customized training, and resources you need to build your influence, pen your book and take your platform to the next level. Due to the high demand for this training, we only open registration twice each year. Be sure to add your name to the waiting list, so you don’t miss the opportunity to join. Learn more …
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking to audiences throughout the US and abroad for more than 30 years. I have served as the keynote for countless events including corporations, conferences, colleges, and churches. However, I have recently cut back on the number of invitations I accept, in order to make room for other priorities. If you wish for me to consider and event, please visit my speaking page then email Christy, my assistant.
- Free eBook. If you’re like most of my readers, you’re committed to staying empowered and inspired, telling your story and building your brand. But the real truth is that like many, you struggle with finding enough time to fit it all in. That’s exactly why I wrote my new ebook, Write Now: 7 Strategies to Become an Influencer with a Book
There’s only one way to get it—by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email Christy, my assistant.
- If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.
Ardre Orie has ghost written books for a myriad of clients ranging from the entertainment industry to the business world in collaboration with recognizable brands such as Vh1, YouTube and the WNBA. Orie has published books Consciously Beautiful: I Am Enough and A Heroine in Heels, written screenplays for the documentary films I AM, #THEBEAUTIFULMILE and The Heart of A Man Film Project and a short entitled Bottoms Up. Orie also wrote and directed theatrical productions Lipstick Monologues and The Heart of A Man and has launched mass marketing campaigns for a myriad of lifestyle brands over the span of 10 years. Orie attributes her greatest joy to helping others discover their truths, tell their stories and share them with the world. To learn more about Ardre Orie, visit www.IAMArdreOrie.com.
I help overwhelmed writers and entrepreneurs get the clarity, confidence, and tools they need to succeed at life and tell their stories. If you want to stop drifting and start sharing your story with the world, you are in the right place. Welcome!
Connect on Facebook?
Recent Media Coverage
Check out my blog archives …