WORK WITH ME
It moves me beyond words to share what I have learned along my journey as a writer and storyteller with those who are eager to learn and grow and share their stories with the world. If you are reading this, we need to connect.
Here are 7 ways that you can access my expertise and experience for your personal growth and development to tell your story. I have categorized these in order, from those that require the smallest investment to those that require a little more.
- Join my Storytellers Inner Circle®. This is my exclusive tribe for writers, designed to give you the inspiration, customized training, and resources you need to build your influence, pen your book, build an income-generating brand and take your platform to the next level. Due to the high demand for membership, we only open registration for a select number of participants. Be sure to add your name to the list, so that you don’t miss the opportunity to join. Learn more …
- Search my site. I have written a plethora of blog posts inclusive of writing and life filled inspiration. It is quite possible that I have already written about a question or topic that is of interest to you.
- Subscribe to my updates. I publish new blog posts each week. I write about how we are impacted by the way we experience the world and why our individual stories are of so much value. I write content that inspires, teaches strategies for finding value in your story and ways to share and monetize your stories with larger audiences. By subscribing, you’ll not only be inspired but you will also receive my latest revelations and strategies delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more.
- Buy one of my products. All of my products are conveniently located in my store. Each product represents stories that I believe worthy of sharing, my valuable insight on various topics, including online influence, self-publishing, goal-setting, finding your voice and of course products to keep you inspired. Learn more.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking to audiences throughout the US and abroad for more than 30 years. I have served as the keynote speaker for countless events including corporations, conferences, colleges, and churches. However, I have recently cut back on the number of invitations I accept, in order to make room for other priorities. If you wish for me to consider an event, please visit my speaking page then email Mishka, my assistant at email@example.com who will be more than happy to assist with booking details.
- Receive a Freebie. If you’re like most of my readers, you’re committed to staying empowered and inspired, telling your story and building your brand. The real truth is that like many, you struggle with finding enough time to fit it all in. That’s exactly why I constantly create free tools and resources for storytellers.
There’s only one way to get it—by subscribing to my free email newsletter.
- Hire me your personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, click here.
- If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone on my team would be more than happy to speak with you.
Ardre Orie has ghostwritten books for a myriad of clients ranging from the Grammy Award-winning entertainers to the business world in collaboration with recognizable brands such as VH1, MTV, WETV, Centric, YouTube, and the NFL. Orie has published books Consciously Beautiful: I Am Enough and A Heroine in Heels and Let Your Lips Speak Life, written screenplays for the documentary films I AM, #THEBEAUTIFULMILE and The Heart of A Man Film Project and a short entitled Bottoms Up. Orie also wrote and directed theatrical productions Lipstick Monologues and The Heart of A Man and has launched mass marketing campaigns for a myriad of lifestyle brands over the span of 10 years. Orie attributes her greatest joy to helping others discover their truths, tell their stories and share them with the world. To learn more about Ardre Orie, visit www.IAMArdreOrie.com.
Orie, affectionately known to many as the Queen of Storytelling has helped countless aspiring authors realize their dreams of being published. If you want to stop drifting and start sharing your story with the world, you are in the right place. Welcome!
Have We Connected on Facebook?